Website BoxPower Inc.
BoxPower is seeking a highly experienced operations executive to join our management team, overseeing the growth and efficiency of our engineering, fabrication, and project management departments. BoxPower has experienced over 4x growth in the previous 12-month period, and is seeking scalability and consistency to our internal execution process.
You must be:
- An executive-caliber engineer with significant management and operations experience.
- Passionate about renewable energy.
- Comfortable in a scrappy, rapidly evolving, lean-startup environment.
- Hungry to succeed.
- Creating order out of chaos.
- Driving efficiency and scalability in our engineering, fabrication, and after-sales support.
- Implementing and maintaining engineering, fabrication, and project management KPIs.
- Implementing and refining interdepartmental handoff processes (sales -> engineering -> fabrication -> projects).
- Managing team hiring needs, staffing projections, outsourcing, and subcontracting strategies.
- Optimizing our warehouse utilization / scoping future facility needs.
- Overseeing our procurement process, supply chain security, and quality control standards.
- Establishing our O&M management and customer support services.
- Project contract review and risk management.
- Utility/enterprise construction project management.
- Renewable energy and/or electrical contracting.
- Civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering experience.
- Scaling a complex business from ~20-200 staff.
- Grass Valley, CA.
- Salary + equity.
- C-level position and ownership.
- Experience on the cutting edge of the microgrid industry.
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com