Website BoxPower Inc.
BoxPower is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will manage a portfolio of personally assigned projects, from planning and permitting through construction and closeout.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
- Building strong relationships with the client.
- Managing and collaborating with all team members, including project engineers, subcontractors, superintendents, suppliers, field crews, designers, and clients.
- Developing and managing project budgets and schedules, providing ongoing progress reports to clients and BoxPower.
- Managing the subcontractor bid process.
- Assuming responsibility for successful project outcomes, including adherence to budget and contract requirements.
- Strong time management skills, and ability to prioritize tasks on an ongoing basis.
- 5+ years of experience in managing construction projects (Civil, energy, solar and Telecom experience a plus).
- Basic computer skills; MS Office Suite, MS Project, Bluebeam.
- Engineering degree is a plus, experience is a must.
- $50,000-$120,000 annual salary, depending on experience.
If interested, forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeff Irvine, Director of Projects).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com