BoxPower provides plug-and-play solar microgrids for fast, clean, reliable, and affordable energy anywhere. BoxPower has worked in locations from Alaska to Puerto Rico and everywhere in between, serving clients in disaster relief, rural electrification, utilities, remote agriculture, and off-grid commercial. To date, BoxPower has offset more than 28 million pounds of carbon dioxide and is providing power to over 4,200 individuals and businesses.
Join our rapidly growing team in bringing affordable, reliable renewable energy to low-income, disaster-stricken, and underserved communities around the world.
BoxPower is seeking a motivated project manager who will be responsible for managing BoxPower installations.
You must be
- Highly driven and independently motivated
- A team player
- Flexible and scrappy in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Coordinate with customers and sub-contractors for civil site preparation and electrical interconnection.
- Provide permitting support to customers.
- Overseeing onsite construction, logistics, and quality control.
- Supporting application engineering on scope-of-work and proposal development.
- Scheduling delivery and assembly of BoxPower systems.
- 2 to 5 years of project management experience
- Time management and planning skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Projects and Office 365
- Proficiency in Netsuite (Preferred)
- Energy industry experience (Preferred)
- Proficient in English
- 4-year degree in related field (Preferred)
- Grass Valley, CA
- $70-125k/year depending on experience
- Salary + stock options
- Advancement and ownership
- International travel
- Experience on the cutting edge of the microgrid industry
- Do some good!
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com