Website BoxPower Inc.
BoxPower is seeking an individual talented in communication and sales to join our rapidly growing team!
This full-time position reports to our Director of Business Development in our Grass Valley, CA office. The position will work in close collaboration with our CEO, CFO and other Business Development Managers to drive sales and overall company growth.
This position is tasked with the qualification of utility, telecom, commercial, and industrial leads, as well as expansion into emerging markets and new sales verticals. The right candidate should expect to engage directly with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground level at a fast growing company and be part of a renewable energy revolution, reimagining what’s possible here in the US and abroad.
People of color, women, LGBTQ individuals, veterans, and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply!
You must be:
- Highly driven, deeply analytical sales professional
- Hungry, always willing to put in that extra effort to learn more and achieve team goals
- People smart, able to navigate the complexities of diverse groups of people and personalities
- Honest, transparent, and able to show integrity in your words and actions.
- Independently motivated, yet able to receive direct feedback
- A team player, willing to engage with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Flexible and scrappy in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Humble, willing to admit to your shortcomings
- Passionate about renewable energy, and its adoption to help mitigate climate change
- Thoroughly committed to the vision and mission of BoxPower
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries.
- Manage inbound leads, and assist the sales team in qualification and segmentation
- Researching BoxPower’s current markets to identify potential additional opportunities
- Initiate relationships and develop rapport with key stakeholders at prospect companies by anticipating needs and understanding unique organizational objectives
- Contribute to Process Improvement – Proactively provide constructive feedback on every aspect of the business development process
- Assist with CRM management & Data hygiene, including input of all sales related activities and prospect information
- Work closely with teammates to continuously improve demand generation processes, best practices, and sales strategy formation.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- BA/BS degree, preferred
- 1+ years in sales/ Business Development
- Familiarity with Sales prospecting tools a plus.
- High-caliber, executive communication skills. The ideal candidate is engaging, compelling and credible over the phone, via email, and on LinkedIn.
- Experience selling enterprise products/services.
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a consultative manner.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness, and motivation
- Familiarity with common office software, CRM (Hubspot)
- Ability and interest for work in rapidly changing startup environment
- Developing markets and intercultural competency
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Energy industry experience (Preferred)
- Commission + stock options
- BoxPower promotes from within! This is an opportunity to showcase your skills to our team, with ample room for advancement
- Company Ownership
- International travel
- Experience on the cutting edge of the microgrid industry
- Participate in a highly dynamic and growing sector of the energy industry
- Enjoy all that the California Sierras have to offer!
- Grass Valley CA, a GREAT location for outdoor enthusiasts
- Partial Remote
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com