BoxPower provides clean, reliable, and affordable energy to rural consumers. Our ecosystem of software and hardware solutions optimize the performance and accelerate the deployment of microgrids. From energy audit to operation, BoxPower provides turnkey engineering, construction, and management services. To date, BoxPower has offset more than 14 million pounds of carbon dioxide and is providing power to over 3,000 individuals and businesses.
Join our rapidly growing team in bringing affordable, reliable renewable energy to low-income, disaster-stricken, and underserved communities around the world.
Senior Project Engineer
BoxPower is seeking an experienced industry professional for its project engineering team.
- Support the design of solar + battery electrical systems and interconnection of standalone power systems and microgrids.
- Research product and project code compliance requirements.
- Create single-line, site layout, and elevation drawings.
- Commission solar + battery electrical systems in-house and in the field.
- Working with the rest of the engineering team to design full microgrid integrations.
- Coordinate with production, and project teams for the deployment of systems.
- Support project pricing, scope of work development, and project execution.
- Designing solar, battery, and generator systems
- Protective relay design experience (SEL)
- AutoCAD proficient
- Proven success in project engineering and execution
- Time management and planning skills
- Communication and team collaboration
- Microgrid industry experience
- Proficient in English
- 4-year degree in electrical engineering
- Experience working with combined civil/electrical system designs
- Grass Valley, CA
You must be
- Highly driven and independently motivated
- A team player
- Flexible and scrappy in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Interested in travel and remote projects
- $70-125k: experience dependent
- Salary + stock options
- Advancement and ownership
- Experience on the cutting edge of the microgrid industry
- Do some good!
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com