Website BoxPower Inc.
BoxPower is seeking a motivated individual for its business development team to assist in lead generation and conversion.
- Building relationships with leading utility, telecom and commercial customers for large portfolios of microgrid/ standalone power systems.
- Building and managing channel relationships
- Researching the needs of other organizations and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Partner with team members to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Proven success in sales or similar job function
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Energy industry experience
- Proficient in English
You must be
- Highly driven and independently motivated
- A team player
- Flexible and scrappy in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Grass Valley
- Negotiable: experience dependent.
- Starting range: $150,000 annual
- Salary + stock options
- Advancement and ownership
- International travel
- Experience on the cutting edge of the microgrid industry
- Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com