Project Manager (Operations and Maintenance)
BoxPower provides clean, reliable, and affordable energy to rural consumers. Our ecosystem of software and hardware solutions optimize the performance and accelerate the deployment of microgrids. From energy audit to operation, BoxPower provides turnkey engineering, construction, and management services.
Join our rapidly growing team in bringing affordable, reliable renewable energy to low-income, disaster-stricken, and underserved communities around the world.
BoxPower is seeking a motivated project and service manager who, in addition to overseeing project schedules, scopes, and budgets – will also oversee our after-sale support and operation and maintenance contracts.
You must be
- Highly driven and independently motivated
- A team player
- Flexible and scrappy in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Coordinate with customers and contractors for panel washing, generator maintenance, and annual inspections.
- Manage technical support inquiries and reactive maintenance services
- Coordinate site preparation and electrical interconnection.
- Provide permitting support to customers.
- Invoicing customers and collecting payments.
- Supporting sales on proposal development.
- Scheduling delivery and assembly of BoxPower systems.
- 2 to 5 years of project management experience
- O&M contract administration
- Time management and planning skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Google Apps
- Electric Utility Experience (Preferred)
- Proficiency in Netsuite (Preferred)
- Energy industry experience (Preferred)
- Proficient in English
- 4 year degree in a related field (Preferred)
- Contractor License electrical or general (Preferred)
- NABCEP Certification (Preferred)
- Grass Valley, CA
- $50 to $80k/year depending on experience
- Salary + stock options
- Advancement and ownership
- Experience on the cutting edge of the microgrid industry
- Do some Good!
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org